Palais Harrach

Palais Harrach, Vienna

The Palais Harrach is another Baroque palace that used to be
the residence of the Counts of Harrach. Originally built in 1435, this
was bought by Karl of Harrach in the early 1600s. Although the building
was destroyed by fire in 1683, it was restored right away with the help
of famous Italian architect Domenico Martinelli. Today, the property
now belongs to a private company but tourists can still tour the place
to see the remains of the Baroque garden and some Medieval cobble
stones. The courtyards have been well maintained as well.

Exit mobile version